East Ayton Primary School
Deputy Head Teacher/Key Stage 2 Teacher
Leadership Point 3
Start date Easter 2022
(£4000 recruitment and retention with access to relocation reimbursement of up to £8000 available for the right candidate)
‘We want our children to be happy and confident, to be thoughtful and caring. We have high expectations of learning and behaviour’
At East Ayton Primary School we aim to provide a curriculum which develops the whole child, which motivates, stimulates and challenges, and we want our children to have the confidence to meet those challenges. Our children are seen as individuals, each with their own strengths and interests. We want them to have opportunities to explore and to realise their potential. We see our school as an important part of the local community, we want our children to value that community and to be valuable members of it. We want to develop a life-long love of learning in all our children.
The children, parents, staff and governors at East Ayton Primary School are looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join senior leaders in continuing to drive improvement and progress. In addition, they should be an outstanding and enthusiastic KS2 teacher, with high expectations for all our children. We would welcome applications from teachers who have recent experience of Senior Leadership and of working highly effectively in Key Stage 2.
We can offer:
- a caring, warm and friendly school
- happy and friendly children who are eager to learn
- supportive and enthusiastic governors
- an opportunity to work alongside an experienced and committed senior leadership team, with high ambitions for future progress
- opportunity to develop as a Senior Leader
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- able to challenge children to achieve their full potential
- keen to extend their experience of working as a senior leader
We are proud to work alongside other schools on the North Yorkshire coast scheme. For more information on our Coastal Offer and how you can make a difference by teaching on the Yorkshire Coast please visit www.teachyc.co.uk
The date of commencement for this post will be Easter 2022.
Interviews will be held week commencing 14th February 2022
Closing date for the role is Monday 7th February 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For an informal conversation about the role, to arrange a visit and for further details please contact Garry Morrison at Resourcing Solutions (North Yorkshire County Council) at email@example.com or call 07814935700
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.