School Office Administrator - Brompton Hall
Salary From £17,711 per annum Salary To £18,426 per annum
Grade/Band – C
Vacancy Hours - 40.5 (Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 2.30pm)
Contract Type – Permanent Term Time Only
Weekend Working - No
Brompton Hall School are looking for a successful candidate to work as an integral part of an already well established admin team. Brompton Hall School is a residential SEN school for boys with severe social, emotional and mental health diagnoses and associated needs.
We pride ourselves on our welcoming community and firmly believe in everyone working together as a team. We have high aspirations for all of our young people, encouraging them to aim to achieve their academic goals and ensure we support each young person in reaching their full potential within a secure and caring environment.
• Outstanding organisational and administration skills
• A willingness to learn and progress within the Support services at Brompton Hall
• Proven qualifications and experience to enable them to work within a demanding and sometimes challenging office environment
• A welcoming school with a strong community ethos and core values •
Hardworking, motivated and positive staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• An opportunity to really make a difference to our young people on a daily basis