Grade: National Teachers Pay and Conditions (Leadership Scale)
Vacancy Hours: 1.0 FTE
Contract Type: Established Full Time
Weekend Working: No
Closing date: 05/10/2020
Interview Date: TBC
The Governors and Headteacher are looking for a successful candidate who will work alongside ambitious and talented leaders at all levels in a successful school, providing the vision and strategy within a forward looking environment where wellbeing is championed.
Brompton Hall School is a residential SEN school for boys with severe social, emotional and mental health diagnoses and associated needs. We pride ourselves on our welcoming community and firmly believe in everyone working together as a team. We have high aspirations for all of our young people, encouraging them to aim to achieve their academic goals and ensure we support each young person in reaching their full potential within a secure and caring environment.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
• An outstanding Teacher who leads by exemplary practice
• An experienced Teacher who has the proven ability to lead teaching and whole school responsibilities
• A leader who has the ability to maintain current standards as well as move the school forward in terms of Teaching and Learning
• Has a proven track record for leading the strategic development of Behaviour and Safeguarding Brompton Hall School will offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong community ethos and core values
• Hardworking, motivated and positive staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• An opportunity to really make a difference to our young people on a daily basis
This is an ideal position for an experienced middle leader or existing Assistant Headteacher who is looking to develop their career pathway as a Senior Leader, as Brompton Hall School is committed to supporting the professional development of our Leadership Team.